Monday, October 29, 2012

I Love candy with a capital "L"!
      I LOVE:

  • Twix
  • 3 Musketeers
  • Snickers
  • Milky Way
  • Milky Way (dark)
  • Woppers
  • Reeses
  • Butterfingers
  • Snickers
  • MMs
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Sweetish Fish
  • Laffy Taffy
  • Blow Pops
  • Candy Corn
  • Fun Dip
  • Gum Drops
  • Gummy Bears
  • Gummy Worms
  • Jaw Breakers
  • Jolly Ranchers
  • Pop Rocks
  • Ring Pops
  • Skittles
  • Smarties
  • Star Bursts

6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Shara - that is some list!!

XOXO - Aunt Jill

Bubbe said...

I wish I was coming to your house for Halloween! Have fun.
Love you, Bubbe

Shara said...

I could make lists and lists of everything!!!

Shara said...

No, really I could.

Alan said...

Twix is my favorite

Shara said...

Twix is pretty good too!!!

Oahu 2023 - Day 6

 Since I believed my official time of isolation was over, I took a bus to Pearl Harbor. There weren't any tours available, but I learned...